Student support team
The ACA student support team is here to help you as much as possible, providing full support throughout your training and beyond.
Normal hours of services are 08:30 – 17:00,
Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays),
except for Wednesday when we open at 10:00 (UK Time
Live help boxes - You will be able to speak directly to an adviser.
Mia, our Chatbot, is also on hand to answer your queries on selected pages
T: +44 (0)1908 248 250
Your ICAEW student support team can help you with:
- Initial registrations
- Training contract matters
- Professional Development
- Practical Work Experience
- Ethics Learning Programme
- Reminders of key dates and exam entry deadlines
- Access to our award-winning business library and information service
- Access to your local student network group via the student district societies
- Examination related enquiries
- Change of address
- Requests for literature
- Overseas enquiries
- Student discounts and offers
- Up-to-date practice case studies
- and more.