As a way of saying thank you to our longstanding members, we've negotiated a package of special offers exclusively for ICAEW life members. From holidays and half-price golf outings to foreign currency and financial planning advice, our range of offers are a great way to help you enjoy your retirement.
- Free membership of the Charity Finance Professionals Community
- Library services and access to the latest information
- Access to business and accountancy resource and research services
- Use of the Business Centre at Chartered Accountants’ Hall
- Confidential advice and support helplines
Your life member offers
- CottageStay UK: save 10% on cottage holidays in the UK and Europe*
- Hertz: save 15% on car hire worldwide
- Open Fairways golf membership: save 75% on an 18-month subscription**
- FAIRFX: free foreign currency MasterCard worth £9.95 (minimum load of £50, €60 or $75)***
- Inspire: 5% discount on travel packages****
- National Trust: save 10% on National Trust gift cards
- Spa Finder: 12% discount on Spafinder Wellness 365 gift cards & vouchers
- James Villas: Up to 10% discount* with James Villa Holidays*****
Retail and entertainment
- MyCashbackCards: up to 8% cash back when shopping in a range of stores, including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, M&S, Debenhams, New Look, B&Q, Pizza Express, H Samuel and Argos*
- Gourmet Society: 2-for-1 meals or 25% off the bill at thousands of top UK restaurants.**
- Apple: up to 10% discount on Apple products, including iPad, MacBook and iPod
- Voice Mobile: exclusive mobile phone offers from EE
- Middlesex County Cricket Club: full annual membership for only £100
- Free financial planning consultation with an FCA-regulated firm (Mazars or Smith & Williamson)
- Total Motor Assist: 12 months’ free, motor accident assistance
We realise that it is becoming increasingly easy to find ‘competitive’ deals and offers through work or on the internet. That’s why the collective buying power of the membership has been harnessed to bring you, wherever possible, prices which we believe are very hard to beat.
You will find that many of the benefits will bear a price promise stamp:
*National price promise - you should be getting the best possible rates in the UK, for this product or service.
**Provider price promise - you should be getting the best possible price / deal that this company makes available.
Although there will of course be exceptions, it is our intention to ensure that members can always access the very best prices available. And if we are ever wrong, we will do our best to make sure that you end up with the best rate and something extra in recognition of your time. (Terms and conditions apply on a written like-for-like basis.)
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. See individual offers for details. Offers and prices subject to change.
Calculate how much you could save
Use our handy savings calculator for an example of how much you could save with your life member offers and discounts.
Keep up to date
Make sure you update your communications preferences to keep up to date with our latest list member offers throughout the year. Select ‘Life member offers’ under the ‘Business services and member offers’ section.
How to become a life member
When you become a life member you will receive a life membership welcome pack, containing all the information you need to take advantage of your offers and discounts.
|How do I apply?||You can select to become a life member when you do your next annual membership renewal or you can call us now on +44 (0)1908 248 250.|
|Am I eligible?||
If you are fully retired, aged 60 or over and have been an ICAEW member for 30 years or more, you can become a life member by paying a one-off life membership fee of £562.50 (1.5 times the standard annual subscription).
Life membership is free to retired members aged 75 and over, or those who have been a member for at least 50 years.
Life membership will be granted to eligible members, provided that all remunerated business and professional activities have ceased and that a practising certificate, if held, is surrendered.