Join the Career Breakers Community
Personal, professional and technical support to help you return to work in a role that suits you and your needs.
Why join the Career Breakers Community?
- Guidance to help plan a career break and support for when you want to return to work.
- Access to an online knowledge resource signposting significant areas of change in the profession, including tax, regulation and financial reporting, to help you stay up to date with key technical changes in preparation for a confident return to the workplace.
- A forum for members who are either planning or who are currently on a career break, along with those who are in the process of returning to work: A space to connect, share information and to give and receive support.
- A programme which equips you with skills to identify what kind of career you want and how to negotiate to get it.
- Events offering a successful approach to getting your career back on track, with guidance and peer-to-peer support on the issues that matter.
- Information and guidance on finding a job, including access to career coaching, volunteering opportunities and information about self-employment.
Try before you join
This is an example of the news and features that will be available to you as a Community member:
Cost of membershipSubscription to the Community is free.
A variety of discounts and concessions for ICAEW resources are available: Members are required to inform ICAEW they are on a career break to access these.