Join the Farming & Rural Business Community
If you work in rural business, join this Community to access guidance on key technical and strategic issues plus the latest sector news and views.
Why join the Farming & Rural Business Community?
- Receive newsletters featuring the latest farming sector news, as well as access to helpsheets, specialist e-Library resources and catalogues of reading materials on farming sector topics.
- Benefits from our links with the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV).
- Key farm facts : an invaluable monthly report including crop, milk and livestock prices.
- Access to expert advice from our technical enquiry service.
- Our dedicated Farming & Rural Business LinkedIn group contains essential online resources on relevant topics to help you in your role.
- Expand your contacts in the industry at our events, farmwalks and conferences.
Try before you join
This is just a small selection of the news and features available to you as a Community member:
Cost of membership*
|ICAEW and GAA members||£80.00 (+VAT)|
|Non-ICAEW members||£135.00 (+VAT)|
|Half-rate discount for ICAEW members||£40.00 (+VAT)
Available only to members paying a reduced membership fee. Please call +44 (0)1908 248250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
* All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.