Join the Solicitors Community
Stay ahead of the changes in the legal services sector; join the Solicitors Community and receive the latest news, plus practical guidance to support you in your role. Tap into on-going support and resources to help your firm or clients navigate the latest changes in legal services.
Why join the Solicitors Community?
- Tailored newsletters featuring articles such as, The role of the COFA and The new competitive landscape.
- Articles, journals, and market research reports, such as SRA Accounts Rules - common 'problem areas'.
- Access to our e-Library resources: full text articles from key business and law journals.
- Discounted rates on our programme of specialist conferences and roadshows.
- The opportunity to refresh your industry knowledge.
- Our dedicated Solicitors LinkedIn group contains essential online resources on relevant topics to help you in your role.
- Access to sector-specific events and webinars for opportunities to enhance your network and update your knowledge.
Try before you join
This is just a small selection of the news and features available to you as a Community member:
Cost of membership*
|ICAEW and GAA members||£80.00 (+VAT)|
|Half-rate discount for ICAEW members
Available only to members paying a reduced membership fee. Please call +44 (0)1908 248250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
* All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.