Join the Excel Community
Use Excel to its maximum potential. Develop your skills and minimise spreadsheet risk with our online training and more. Join the Excel Community today.
Benefits at a glance
- Excel Community fortnightly newswire (e-bulletin) and weekly blogs on how to use Excel better.
- Five suites of Excel online training modules that consist of a mixture of learning methods, model spreadsheets and video tutorials.
- Webinars - register for free. Access our extensive archive of recordings on a wide variety of Excel top tips.
- Technical publications written by experts and reviewed by a committee of industry professionals.
- Forum access where you can ask fellow Excel Community members questions and debate current issues.
- Group membership for your organisation. Includes online training dashboards for your business.
Promotional offer - 17 months for the price of 12Pay the 12 months membership fee of £68 (+ VAT for non-ICAEW members) but get 17 months’ worth of access to the Excel Community. Simply select standard fee and your membership will be valid until 31 December 2020.
Cost of membership*
|Non-ICAEW members**||--||£81.60 (incl VAT)|
* Membership runs until the end of 2020
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounted membership rates are available if 10 or more people from the same organisation wish to join the Community.
Take a look
Membership to the Excel Community gives you access to exclusive premium content. Below is a small selection of that content for you to sample.
ICAEW Excel tips: Pivot tables
Already a member? Access content here…
ACA and ICAEW CFAB students
Excel Community membership is available as part of your student membership. Find out how to sign-up below: