What’s available to you?
The Xero Advisor Certification with scenario based-activities across six hours of learning, this course covers key accounting skills and provides you with a certificate once completed.
Once you have completed the Xero Advisor Certification, you will be able to access additional courses designed for you to continue your learning journey and gain new skills.
What will you learn?
After completing this Xero certification and additional courses, you will be able to:
- set up Xero and run Xero on a day-to-day basis;
- understand the differences and benefits of cloud accounting versus traditional book-keeping;
- review month end and generate the relevant reports;
- get clients up and running on Xero;
- understand the different levels of security essential to protecting you and future clients;
- offer high-value advisory, connecting clients to the right apps for their industry;
- learn about bills and purchase orders, quotes and invoice, expenses, reporting, fixed assets, inventory, projects, banking and much more.
- You will be asked to create a login, when you are asked to enter your professional association – click on the drop down and select ‘Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales’.
- Under the suggested course tab, click on ‘Xero Advisor Certification course’.
- Once you have logged on, we suggest that you complete the course within 3 months to ensure you don’t have any breaks in your progress.
- After you have completed the Advisor Certification, click on links within the course guide to complete the additional courses.