New: Cloud accounting programme
Xero, a world-leading cloud accounting software provider, has joined in partnership with ICAEW to offer all ACA students the chance to complete the Xero Advisor Certification course – for free! It’s a great way to gain highly prized cloud accounting and tech skills.
What’s involved and benefits?
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- It’s an ideal way to learn more about cloud accounting
- Takes about 6 hours to complete – complete it in your own time
- 12 modules covering all the essentials
- Learn through real-life scenarios and simulations
- Knowledge checks as you learn to help reinforce your learning
- There is an additional 6 hours of free course content if you want to progress beyond the Xero certificate
What will you learn?
After completing this Xero certification, you will be able to:
- set up Xero and run Xero on a day-to-day basis
- understand the differences and benefits of cloud accounting versus traditional book-keeping
- review month end and generate the relevant reports
- learn about bills and purchase orders, quotes and invoice, expenses, reporting, fixed assets, inventory, projects, banking and much more
- Click on the ‘Start now’ link below
- This takes you to the Xero website. It will ask you to set up an account. During this, it asks for your professional association – click on the drop down wording: ‘Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales’
- Under the suggested course tab, click on ‘Xero Advisor Certification course’
- Once you have logged on, you have 3 months to complete the course
- There are short videos to watch once you log on to explain how it all works
Access the Xero Advisor course today for free.