Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service
Eligible firms have free access to Bloomsbury Professional’s comprehensive online library, comprising more than 60 titles from some of the country’s leading tax and accounting subject matter experts.
Available for eligible firms:
- A comprehensive online collection of tax and accounting titles by leading industry contributors and authors
- Access reference materials and keep up-to-date with regulatory changes, to support firms in advising clients
- Available for all staff and ICAEW students working in an eligible firm
ICAEW and Bloomsbury Publishing relaunch the Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service
Eligible ICAEW member firms have free access to ICAEW’s Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service, a market-leading research platform designed to provide up-to-date content and commentary to support the busy tax adviser or accountant in their client work. The content is written and updated by a range of practitioners, including some of the most well-known names in the industry. Our easy-to-use and fast online platform means you can search or browse quickly to find the answers you are looking for; no training is required.
We are committed to ensuring that we support you in your career and your practice. We have listened to your feedback on the Bloomsbury service, and are delighted to announce that we will be relaunching the service on 11 November 2022, with a number of improvements.
- We’ve changed the Browse my Content menu to make it more intuitive, so you can find the content you’re looking for more easily.
- We’ve made changes to the search functionality to ensure search picks up common misspellings and gets you more quickly and easily to the content you’re looking for.
- We’ve introduced the option to request alerts for your saved searches, so that you will receive an email when the search finds new results, keeping you up to date on the topics most important to you.
- We’ve introduced new support content, including FAQs, new videos on search and site functionality, and a page highlighting the most popular content on the site.
- We’ve renamed the service the Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service, to make it easier for you to find it on the ICAEW website.
When you log in from 11 November, you will be taken to the new site. We hope you enjoy the site. If you have any feedback or need any support, please do get in touch.
If you are not currently using the Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service, find out more about how to register.
Who is eligible?
All staff and ACA students who work in an ICAEW firm which is part of the Practice Assurance scheme, and/or is regulated, supervised or authorised by ICAEW for one or more of the following:
- Licensed Practitioner Scheme
Discover what content is available
There are over 60 titles from influential and authoritative industry leading authors such as Peter Rayney, Steve Collings, Robert Maas and Rebecca Cave, including Small Company Financial Reporting, Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies and Buy-To-Let Property Tax Handbook. If you currently subscribe to any online collections we recommend that you evaluate the list of Bloomsbury titles available to your firm for free to decide which, if any, you wish to retain.
Frequently used content
Useful commentary and time-saving guidance in popular Bloomsbury Professional titles, as recently featured in Practicewire.
User terms and conditions
ICAEW is making the Bloomsbury Professional Platform available via the ICAEW platform. Read more about the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the online services and the Bloomsbury Professional and ICAEW content.
How to access the Bloomsbury Accounting and Tax Service
- All users (even ICAEW members and students) need to complete a one-off registration process (new users will need to set up a user account first).
- During this process you’ll need your firm’s ICAEW registration number which you can get from a senior Partner or Principal.
- Once you’ve registered, as long as you’re logged in to your ICAEW account you’ll be able to connect to and access the Bloomsbury content.