Core Accounting and Tax Service with Bloomsbury
Eligible firms have free access to Bloomsbury Professional’s comprehensive online library, comprising more than 60 titles from some of the country’s leading tax and accounting subject matter experts.
Available for eligible firms:
- A comprehensive online collection of tax and accounting titles by leading industry contributors and authors
- Access reference materials and keep up-to-date with regulatory changes, to support firms in advising clients
- Available for all staff and ICAEW students working in an eligible firm
Who is eligible?
All staff and ACA students who work in an ICAEW firm which is part of the Practice Assurance scheme, and/or is regulated, supervised or authorised by ICAEW for one or more of the following:
- Licensed Practitioner Scheme
Discover what content is available
There are over 60 titles from influential and authoritative industry leading authors such as Peter Rayney, Steve Collings, Robert Maas and Rebecca Cave, including Small Company Financial Reporting, Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies and Buy-To-Let Property Tax Handbook. If you currently subscribe to any online collections we recommend that you evaluate the list of Bloomsbury titles available to your firm for free to decide which, if any, you wish to retain.
User terms and conditions
ICAEW is making the Bloomsbury Professional Platform available via the ICAEW platform. Read more about the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the online services and the Bloomsbury Professional and ICAEW content.
How to access the core accounting and tax service
- All users (even ICAEW members and students) need to complete a one-off registration process (new users will need to set up a user account first).
- During this process you’ll need your firm’s ICAEW registration number which you can get from a senior Partner or Principal.
- Once you’ve registered, as long as you’re logged in to your ICAEW account you’ll be able to connect to and access the Bloomsbury content.