Information and documentation relating to past and future ICAEW Regulatory Board meetings.
It is our aim to be open and transparent as possible about the work of the IRB. However, there are circumstances when it is necessary to redact or remove papers and the minutes that would be inappropriate to disclose publicly and for the protection of personal data. We will review and as necessary redact information to ensure commercial confidentiality or protect personal data where the information included is covered by legal privilege or otherwise. All redactions or removals will be limited to the extent that they are proportionate, and justifiable.
2022 Meeting dates
- Thursday 10 February
- Thursday 7 April
- Thursday 9 June
- Thursday 6 October
- Thursday 9 December
Click on the links below to access the available papers for each IRB meeting.
- IRB Agenda
- IRB Agenda 6 October 2022
- Item 5 - Annex A LSB Decision Notice
- Item 7 - Draft changes for 2022 Audit Regulations
- Item 10 - Regulatory and Conduct Annual Report 2021-22
- Item 10 - Regulatory and Conduct Board Annual Report 2022-23
- Item 12 - Regulatory Developments
- IRB Transparency Information
- IRB Transparency Information: Annex A
- IRB Summaries of published papers
- June 2022
- April 2022
- IRB Agenda
- IRB minutes
- Item 11 - Quality Assurance Paper REDACTED
- Item 11 - Annex 3 - Quality Assurance Committee Proposals
- Item 11 - Annex Disciplinary Committee Meeting Dates
- Item 14 - Annex C response to LSB call for evidence
- Item 14 - Consultation on Ongoing Competence
- Item 15 - ICAEW Board Paper on Representations REDACTED
- IRB Summaries of unpublished papers
ICAEW’s role as a world-leading improvement regulator
Our mission as a world-leading improvement regulator is to strengthen trust and protect the public. We do this by enabling, evaluating and enforcing the highest standards in the profession.