Delivering for your clients can be challenging when your accounting firm is up to capacity. And whilst you may be adding far greater value for your clients than a decade ago, there are still plenty of challenges that can hold back the efficiency, growth, and profitability of the firm.
In this guide from Ignition, you'll discover practical insights from other ICAEW practitioners sharing:
- How accounting firms spend 39% of their day on manual tasks
- 5 steps to get started when automating practice pain points
- What does a best-in-class tech stack look like for accounting firms in 2023?
- How ICAEW firm Brown & Co put automation to work to streamline engagements and reduce scope creep
- How Ignition saves an average of 6 hours per week with intelligent engagement automation