Covid 19 impacts on supply chain and financial performance
This Business and Management Faculty webinar took place on 1 April 2020.
This webinar focused on three topics:
- The current evolving situation and its implications from a supply chain perspective.
- What you can do now to protect yourself in terms of ongoing impact on business performance.
- How can you be better prepared for the next supply chain business performance impact – Climate change, geopolitical issues, reputational impacts.
Join the Business and Management Faculty
Why not consider joining the Business and Management Faculty and gain access to the full suite of resources? Benefits of faculty membership include:
- 10 printed magazines a year - fulfil your CPD requirements on topics chosen by members
- Free access to our webinar programme - watch live or on demand
- Special reports - topics such as Managing People and Innovation
- Networking events - your chance to interact with other like-minded business professionals
- Online specialist resources - support your CPD, progress your career and improve the performance of you and your team.
Plus, new for 2020
Our six online hubs - an invaluable resource focusing on these key areas:
- Strategy, risk and innovation
- Finance transformation
- Business performance management
- Financial management
- Economy and the business environment
- Leadership, personal development and HR
For more information and to join, visit icaew.com/joinbam