Subscribe to Faculties Online
Online access to the information you need
Subscribing to Faculties Online gives you access to the online resources of seven faculties and their associated communities. Do business with confidence and support your development by taking advantage of our cutting edge technical information on a wide range of topics, delivered in easy-to-read formats by ICAEW.com
Benefits at a glance
- Access the online resources of all seven faculties including e-magazines and practical guides.
- Faculty webinars - including free registration and access to extensive archive.
- Enhance your faculties experience with regular e-bulletins showcasing the latest online resources.
- Support your CPD with information to help maintain and progress your skillset.
- Two suites of Excel online training to help you maintain and develop your skills
- Support on the latest key developments, legislation and trends with our technical updates.
Access the information you need to succeed
Promotional offer - 18 months for the price of 12Pay the 12 months subscription fee but get 18 months’ worth of access to Faculties Online. Simply select standard fee and your membership will be valid until 31 December 2020.
Summer subscription rates*
|ICAEW member (already a member of 0-1 faculties)||ONFACSUM||£150.00 (incl VAT)|
|ICAEW member (already a member of 2+ faculties)||ONFACSUM2||£75.00 (incl VAT)|
|Non-ICAEW member (already a member of 0-1 faculties)||ONFACSUM||£150.00 (incl VAT)|
|Non-ICAEW member (already a member of 2+ faculties)||ONFACSUM2||£75.00 (incl VAT)|
|GAA/ICAS/CAI member (already a member of 0-1 faculties)||ONFACGAASUM||£150.00 (incl VAT)|
|GAA/ICAS/CAI member (already a member of 2+ faculties)||ONFACGAASUM2||£75.00 (incl VAT)|
Click on the join button above. Input the relevant promotional code in the box next to Faculties Online. Click on “recalculate” and the price will change. Continue the online process to complete your subscription application.
*Subscription purchased at the above rate runs until 31 December 2019. It will appear on your 2020 renewal notice at the full subscription price. If you would like to cancel you can easily adjust your renewal.
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look
Subscribing to Faculties Online gives you access to exclusive premium content. Below is a small selection of that content for you to sample.