Join the Financial Reporting Faculty
Membership of the Financial Reporting Faculty gives you exclusive access to a suite of online factsheets, the faculty’s webinar programme, eIFRS and much more. Find out more.
Benefits at a glance
- Save £295 with unlimited access to the IASB's eIFRS service.
- Support via a range of high-quality resources and timely factsheets and monthly bulletins.
- Save valuable time with our bespoke UK GAAP and IFRS standards tracker.
- Advance your CPD with webinars and exclusively discounted events.
- Practical online guidance written for faculty members by experts.
- Be prepared for a number of significant changes which will be effective in 2018 and beyond.
Promotional offer - 18 months for the price of 12
Pay the 12 months membership fee of £134.00 for ICAEW members, £246.00 for non-ICAEW members and £160.80 for all others, but get 18 months’ worth of access to the faculty. Simply select standard fee and your membership will be valid until 31 December 2020.
Cost of membership - Summer rates*
|Non-ICAEW members**||FRFSUM||£117.00 (incl VAT)
|CIPFA members||FRFSUMCIP||£76.80 (Inc VAT)|
|GAA members||FRFSUMGAA||£76.80 (Inc VAT)|
|World Bank members||FRFSUMWB||£76.80 (Inc VAT)|
Click on the join button above. Input the relevant promotional code in the box next to Financial Reporting Faculty. Click on “recalculate” and the price will change. Continue the online process to complete your membership application.
*Membership purchased at the above rate runs until 31 December 2019. It will appear on your 2020 renewal notice at the full membership price. If you would like to cancel you can easily adjust your renewal.
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting email@example.com
Take a look
Membership to the Finance Reporting Faculty gives you access to exclusive premium content. Below is a small selection of that content for you to sample.