Join the Tech Faculty
Keeping you up-to-date with tech issues and developments. We will represent your interests and expertise - helping you make the best possible use of IT. Membership is open to everyone, you don't need to be an ICAEW member. Join the Tech Faculty today.
Benefits at a glance
- Technical publications written by experts and reviewed by a committee of industry professionals.
- Our bi-monthly magazine Chartech - containing news, articles and case studies. Helping you make better business decisions.
- Excel Community membership including five different suites of online training and top tips on how to get the best from Excel.
- Webinars - register for free. Access our extensive archive of recordings on a wide range of topics.
- Get involved with networking opportunities available at our events.
- Cyber resource centre - providing a focal point for support in managing cyber risks.
Promotional offer - 17 months for the price of 12Pay the 12 months membership fee of £130 (+ VAT for non-ICAEW members) but get 17 months’ worth of access to the faculty. Simply select standard fee and your membership will be valid until 31 December 2020.
Summer membership rates*
|Non-ICAEW members**||ITFSUM||£74.40 (incl VAT)|
Click on the join button above. Input the relevant promotional code in the box next to Tech Faculty. Click on “recalculate” and the price will change. Continue the online process to complete your membership application.
*Membership purchased at the above rate runs until 31 December 2019. It will appear on your 2020 renewal notice at the full membership price. If you would like to cancel you can easily adjust your renewal.
**Non-ICAEW members outside the EU can reclaim their VAT by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look
Membership of the Tech Faculty gives you access to exclusive premium content. Below is a small selection of that content for you to sample.
Already a member? Access content here ...
Get an enhanced discount through our corporate membership scheme. For more information, please call Tracy Gray on +44 (0)20 7920 8526.