Benefits of ACA training
ICAEW Chartered Accountants are recognised around the world as leaders in accountancy, finance and business. Their qualification, the ACA, can help you to attract and retain talented individuals who will enhance the performance of your organisation.
ACA training creates accountancy, finance and business professionals with the technical knowledge and high-level professional skills to future-proof your business. We constantly evolve the ACA qualification to ensure it is flexible and meets the needs of the market now and in the future.
More than 6,000 different types and size of organisations around the world already benefit from ACA training. See some of our case studies from employers in practice, business and the public sector here.
Eight reasons to train ICAEW Chartered Accountants in your organisation
- Adaptable professionals: We live in volatile and uncertain times. The high-level professional skills your employees gain through ACA training equip them to confidently operate in uncertain economic conditions.
- Diverse entry routes: There are many routes to the ACA qualification and becoming an ICAEW Chartered Accountant, so you can choose the option that’s right for you and your employees. Our entry-level qualifications are a perfect gateway into the profession. They are suitable for everyone from school leavers to experienced professionals.
- Flexible training: Our excellent tuition providers around the world offer a range of flexible tuition options including evening, weekend and online study. This means employees don’t have to be out of the office at busy times and can fit their studies around your operational needs.
- High-level business skills: With many accounting tasks becoming automated, the ACA enables your employees to advise you and your clients on the bigger picture and take a holistic view of business issues and decisions.
- Recruitment and retention: Offering the prestigious ACA qualification with its longstanding heritage and global stature is an attractive recruitment tool, helping you to retain quality employees and keep up with the pace of recruitment. Advertising your vacancies on our online jobs portal ICAEW Training Vacancies will help you reach hundreds of students searching for ACA training agreements.
- Succession planning: To survive, your organisation needs people who are financially literate. To thrive, it needs people who can see the bigger picture. The ACA can help you with both. Many employers choose the ACA to put their finance department on solid ground. However, just as many use it as part of their succession planning strategy and to develop a pipeline of future leaders.
- Technical knowledge: With ICAEW, you can be sure of high-quality training. You’ll also have peace of mind that you’re future-proofing your organisation. In an increasingly digital world, the ACA syllabus provides your employees with rigorous technical knowledge and the professional skills to adapt to technological change.
- Trusted advisers: Ethics and professional scepticism are embedded throughout the qualification, to ensure ICAEW Chartered Accountants consistently protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy profession, and maintain trust in your organisation.
Complete the form below to register your interest or contact us for more information:
T: +44 (0)1908 248 250