Xero courses and certifications
Xero, a world-leading cloud accounting software provider used by businesses around the world offers courses and certifications that will instantly make you more employable.
The pace of change has never been faster and the need for tech know-how has never been greater – particularly in the finance and accountancy sector.
That’s why Xero, a world-leading cloud accounting software provider used by businesses around the world, offers courses and certifications that will instantly make you more employable.
In fact, employers are increasingly asking for candidates to be Xero certified as a pre-requisite for jobs.
The courses are a great way to gain highly-prized cloud accounting and tech skills before you start applying for jobs.
What’s available to you?
- The Xero Advisor Certification - With scenario based-activities and six hours of learning, this course covers key accounting skills and provides you with a certificate once completed.
- Once you complete the Xero Advisor Certification, you will have access to the Payroll Certification and the Security in Practice course, among others. You can have a look at everything that's available to you by downloading the document below.
Who is this for?
These online courses are ideal for you if you:
- want to make yourself more employable
- are starting an internship or want to make the most of a work experience placement
- are about to enter the workplace – in any role, at any level and in any sector
- want to start your own business
How will you benefit?
- Gain new skills that are in demand by employers
- Become more employable and increase the scope of roles you could apply for
- Gain extra certificates to add to your CV and job applications
- They're an ideal way to learn more about cloud accounting
What will you learn?
After completing the courses, you will be able to:
- set up Xero and run Xero on a day-to-day basis
- understand the differences and benefits of cloud accounting versus traditional book-keeping
- review month end and generate the relevant reports
- get clients up and running on Xero
- understand the different levels of security essential to protecting you and future clients
- learn about bills and purchase orders, quotes and invoice, expenses, reporting, fixed assets, inventory, projects, banking and much more.
- Click on the ‘Start now’ link below
- This takes you to the Xero website. It will ask you to set up an account. During this, it asks for your professional association – click on the drop down wording: ‘Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales’
- Under the suggested course tab, click on ‘Xero Advisor Certification course’
- Once you have logged on, we suggest that you complete the course within 3 months to ensure you don’t have any breaks in your progress
Access the Xero Advisor course today for free.
After completing the Advisor certification, you can start the additional courses by following the links in the document below