The ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
The ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB) provides essential knowledge that can be used in any industry or financial arena.
ICAEW CFAB consists of six modules and six computer-based assessments. These are the same six modules as the first stage of ICAEW’s leading business and finance qualification, the ACA. Modules include: Business, Technology and Finance, Management Information, Accounting (compulsory), Law, Assurance and Principles of Taxation. For more information about the modules, please download the CFAB brochure.
ICAEW CFAB is a perfect choice if you are:
- in need of practical and essential knowledge in finance, accounting and business;
- considering a move into an accountancy or finance role;
- in a senior non-finance role with a need to understand the fundamentals of finance; and
- returning to work and in need of refreshing their skills.
ICAEW CFAB offers a flexible learning and assessment structure and can be achieved in less than 12 months. No previous academic qualifications are required to start studying but we recommend a competence level of IELTS level 6 English Language for non-native English speakers.
ICAEW CFAB grant scheme
ICAEW has launched a grant scheme for the ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB). The grant scheme is currently open to companies in the Middle East who wish to invest in their staff and are committed to training them for a successful career in finance, accounting and business. It is particularly relevant to those who also aspire to train future ICAEW Chartered Accountants.
Companies who successfully apply to this scheme will receive a small number of fully funded grants under which the selected employees will receive full tuition, study materials and registration and exam fees.
Benefits of the grant scheme
Exclusive opportunity to:
- develop your team with the necessary practical skills;
- experience ICAEW CFAB and the benefits it brings to your team without any budget commitment; and
- assess individual employee ability for further training to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
For further information or an application form contact Hassan Morsy at the Middle East office on +04 408 0000 or email email@example.com.
ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
To find out more about studying for ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB), please go to icaew.com/cfab.