FORSATI Emirati Business Leader Programme
Forsati is ICAEW’s dedicated programme for UAE Nationals. The programme has been developed to help talented Emiratis fulfil their potential to become the next leaders in accounting, finance and business and acquire their Chartered Accountancy status.
It offers a unique opportunity for young Emiratis to acquire the finance and business skills necessary to make a direct contribution to the future economic prosperity of the UAE.
Under the scholarship scheme UAE Nationals can work for one of the programme’s partner firms. Current partner firms are: PwC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG and BDO.
Benefits of FORSATI
“For the UAE to achieve its ambition of having more qualified Emiratis in senior positions in the private sector and to enable Emiratis to contribute effectively to the UAE economy, it is critical that more Emiratis develop the skills required to become successful future business leaders. The ACA qualification is recognised worldwide as a qualification for business leaders and thus a great career door opener.” - Helal Saeed Almarri, Director General of Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing and Director General of Dubai World Trade Centre and ICAEW Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA).
Throughout the training period FORSATI students will benefit from:
- The prestige of being accepted onto this unique and important scholarship programme.
- A high profile amongst accountancy and finance professionals in the region.
- Becoming a member of a world leading professional accountancy body
- An excellent financial remuneration package.
- Fully paid tuition, study materials, registration and exam fees.
- Full time paid study leave of 25 weeks over the 3 year training contract period, in addition to paid holiday leave allowance.
- One to one individual support from ICAEW to ensure your chance of success.
- A dedicated mentor from business, who will help provide inspiration and guidance.
- Invites to attend ICAEW events in particular opportunities to meet with the ICAEW President, Members Advisory Board and other executive office holders as an honorary VIP guest.
For further information or an application form contact Dunja Dulcic at the Dubai office on +971 4 408 0000 or email email@example.com