Probate success stories
ICAEW probate-accredited firms explain how they are making a success of this new area.
- Sole Practitioner Huw Roberts: Building a probate practice
Authorisation for probate has changed the nature of Huw Roberts’s business.
- Curo Chartered Accountants: Tax talks
Personal tax work is a base for moving into probate, the West Midlands firm found.
- Ward Williams: Client choice
Offering different levels of service is helping Ward Williams build its probate work.
- Raffingers: Thinking ahead
Firms taking on probate services need to be planning for long-term growth.
- Kreston Reeves: Early adopters and client case studies
One of the first firms to be licenced by ICAEW explain their approach and future targets.