On 1 November 2023, ICAEW's Continuing Professional Development (CDP) Regulations are changing and introducing new CPD requirements, including a minimum number of hours. This webinar explored what the changes mean to firms that are affected by the changes.
Sophie Wales, ICAEW's Head of Regulatory Affairs and Policy, and Liz Shaw, Senior Manager in ICAEW's Quality Assurance Department, outlined:
- The revised CPD Regulations and CPD categories – how to support individuals to identify the correct CPD category for their work.
- Verifiable hours – what these are, what can be included and ways to certify these.
- Ethics trainings – the options and choosing the training that your firm will use.
- The recording of CPD – establish the process for recording CPD in readiness for review.
- How compliance monitoring by ICAEW’s Quality Assurance Department will work.
From helpsheets to eLearning modules ICAEW has a wealth of resources to make it easier to maintain your knowledge and skills as your career develops.Browse resources
CPD self-assessment tool
Use our online tool to confirm whether you are affected by the changes to CPD requirements and, if so, to identify which CPD category is most applicable to you.Get started
ICAEW Ethics CPD course
This online course is designed to help you apply the ICAEW Code of Ethics to everyday situations and counts towards your verifiable CPD hours.Find out more