Getting the most out of eIFRS
As a member of the Financial Reporting Faculty you have immediate online access to HTML versions of all the most up to date material issued by the IASB.
We strongly recommend that each time you login to the Financial Reporting Faculty, you also login into eIFRS via the faculty's access page.
This will ensure seamless transition to the eIFRS service hosted on the IASB's website.
We also recommend using Google Chrome for the best user experience. Some versions of Internet Explorer no longer support access to eIFRS.
More about eIFRS
eIFRS comes with a powerful 'Search Standards' function and the standards are fully hyperlinked with cross references, searchable by issue date and much more.
You have exclusive online access to:
- The full text, the online equivalent of the printed bound volume, of the most up to date versions of all the current IFRSs, IASs and Interpretations
- Any post bound volume pronouncements, so that you know that you are always completely up to date
- IASC Foundation education material including summaries and user guides on the official text of each IFRS and IAS, with extensive hyperlinked cross-references and annotations, including relevant IFRIC agenda decisions
- The latest version of translated IFRSs/IASs
- The full text of the IASC Foundation Constitution, the IASB Framework, a glossary and index.
eIFRS also allows you access to:
- Every IFRS and IAS issued since 1975
- Any printed editorial corrections that have been made to the printed bound volumes of the IFRSs
- The IFRS for SMEs.
eIFRS and the Standards Tracker
Standards are regularly updated and amended, which can make it difficult to identify which version of the standard is required for a particular reporting period. The Standards Tracker is a unique tool developed by the Financial Reporting Faculty to help you find the version you need, with direct links to eIFRS.