P W C Tsai FCA
Philip is a former Chairman of Deloitte China and a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (the "HKICPA"), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (the "ICAEW").
Philip is a Past President of the HKICPA, a Council Member of the ICAEW, the Chairman of M Plus Collections Ltd under the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, a Member of the Hospital Authority, a Member of the Hospital Governing Committee of the Queen Mary Hospital and Tsan Yuk Hospital, the Chairman of the Physiotherapists Board, a Member of the Supplementary Medical Professions Council of the Food and Health Bureau, the Chairman of The Hong Kong Genome Institute Limited, a Member of the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Advisory Committee, an Advisor of The Ombudsman, Hong Kong, a Member of the Registration Committee of the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, a Member of the Share Registrars' Disciplinary Committee of the Securities and Futures Commission, a Member of the Standing Committee on Disciplined Service Salaries and Conditions of Services of the Civil Service Bureau and a Member of the Independent Commission on Remuneration for Members of the Executive Council and the Legislature, and Officials under the Political Appointment System of the HKSAR Government.
Philip is a Member of the University Grants Committee and a Deputy Chairman of the Hong Kong Red Cross.
Declaration of Interests
Membership of, or interests in, formal bodies or groups, including other professional bodies
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Membership of ICAEW Council, ICAEW Boards and other ICAEW Committees
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companies
- Director, Deloitte China Pension (PTC) Limited
- Director, Deloitte Foundation Limited (Hong Kong)
- Director, Hospital Authority
- Director, Hong Kong Red Cross
- Director, M Plus Collections Limited
- Director, University Grants Committee
- Director, The Hong Kong Genome Institute Limited
- Champion Art Enterprise Limited - Private Property Investment Company
- Champion View Limited - Private Property Investment Company
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships or who compete with ICAEW
- Partner Emeritus of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Any other matters you feel should be identified
- Some of the Council members are Partners of other Deloitte member firms