A S Coulson MBA BFP FCA
I’m an MBA educated, internationally experienced, Chartered Accountant. I help business owners create great enterprises so that they can achieve their business, and personal goals.
Throughout my career, I have operated as a Financial Controller, Finance Director and CFO, working in a variety of industry sectors and countries including the EU and South East Asia.
I currently provide CFO advisory and outsourced finance function services to the SME sector, to businesses with a growth plan, leveraging technology to achieve success.
My business is 100% digital and I’m always willing to share knowledge on how others can do the same.
I’m passionate about education and helping others attain their education goals with particular interest in SDG4.
Declaration of Interests
Membership of, or interests in, formal bodies or groups, including other professional bodies
- Early Adopters Hub Community Member (A community for tech savvy accountants to support start-ups targeting primarily the accounting sector)
Membership of ICAEW Council, ICAEW Boards and other ICAEW Committees
- Practice Committee
- West Midlands Network Board
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in any companies
Director - (some pending updates at Companies House)
- TAG My Finance Team Limited
- TAG Assurance Limited
- MGT Accounting Limited
- TAG Accountants Group Limited
- TAG Accountants Holding Limited (also shareholder)
- Dolfinblue Ventures Limited
- Made in Katana UK Limited
- Member/Partner Dolfinblue LLP
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships or who compete with ICAEW
- Not aware of any other than loads of cross over with technology vendors as a result of being a digital practice.
Any other matters you feel should be identified