V E Andrew MA(Oxon) FCA FRSA
Since November 2016, Vicky has worked as a consultant/adviser, writer and speaker advising micro-businesses and smaller accountancy practices.
She was born in Croydon and has lived in the London Borough of Bromley since 1985, where she arrived by way of the Fylde coast of Lancashire, Somerville College, Oxford, and a brief spell in East London.
Vicky qualified with Coopers & Lybrand (as it was then) at the end of 1988, then spent a few years working for small and medium sized accountancy practices in London and Kent before setting up her own practice in 1994. She grew and ran the practice successfully for 22 years before merging it with a larger practice in Bromley.
Her main areas of focus are micro-businesses and small accountancy practices, however, she is mindful that she represents all ICAEW members in the London area.
Interests include genealogy, antiques, wine and travel.
Declaration of Interests
Membership of, or interests in, formal bodies or groups, including other professional bodies
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts Manufactures and Commerce
- Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
- Member of the Conservative Party
Membership of ICAEW Council, ICAEW Boards and other ICAEW Committees
- Ethics Standards Committee; Women in Finance Community Advisory Group<
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companiesNone
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships or who compete with ICAEW
Any other matters you feel should be identified
- Member, Main Committee (Immediate Past-President), London Society of Chartered Accountants
- Member, LSCA Business Board
- My husband and son are both members of ICAEW
CASSL – quasi Hon. Vice-President
The Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants (Livery)