C Bacon BEd BFP ACA
Chrissie is a Director of Bennewith 2018 Limited after training as a Chartered Accountant as her second career. Chrissie is a STEP Affiliate studying for an Advanced Diploma in STEP. She is President of South Eastern Chartered Accountants Student Society (SECASS) and a member of South Eastern Society of Chartered Accounants (SESCA). Chrissie is also a Director of a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) in West Sussex.
Chrissie has 5 children, chickens, dogs and a cat and enjoys spending time with them all.
Declaration of Interests
Membership of, or interests in, formal bodies or groups, including other professional bodies
- Certified Public Accountants Association
- Affiliated Membership, STEP
Membership of ICAEW Council, ICAEW Boards and other ICAEW Committees
- ICAEW South East
- President, South East Chartered Accountants Student Society
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companies
- Director, Bennewith 2018 Ltd
- Director, Bishop Luffa Academy
- Director, Xeinadin
- Director, WIRIS Ltd
- Director, Team Unprecedented Ltd
- Director, Team XGL Ltd
- Director, Merios Group Ltd
- Director, Merios Connect Ltd
- Director, Merios Law Ltd
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships or who compete with ICAEW
- Bennewith 2018 Ltd carry out the audit of Certified Public Accountants Association
Any other matters you feel should be identified
- My father is my fellow Director and also a member of ICAEW South East.