Chartered Accountants Worldwide
We are a global family of Chartered Accountancy institutes that uphold the highest technical and ethical standards. Together, we support, develop and promote the role of Chartered Accountants as trusted business leaders, decision-makers and advisers.
Chartered Accountants have been involved with setting global standards and leading development for the accountancy profession since the beginning. Through its member institutes – of which ICAEW is one - Chartered Accountants Worldwide (CAW) is committed to promoting the expertise and skills of Chartered Accountants and the value they can offer to businesses, organisations, individuals and communities around the world.
Chartered Accountants Worldwide – We are part of a global family
ICAEW is a member of Chartered Accountants Worldwide, a global family that connects over 1.8 million fellow Chartered Accountants and students in more than 190 countries. Together, we support, develop, and promote the role of Chartered Accountants as trusted business leaders, difference makers and advisers.
Being part of CAW means you are connected to accountancy professionals from Chartered Accountancy institutes from all corners of the world, who uphold the highest technical and ethical standards.
Our profession has been involved with setting global standards and leading the development for Chartered Accountants since the very beginning. Through its 15 member institutes, Chartered Accountants Worldwide is committed to promoting the expertise and skills of Chartered Accountants and the difference they make to individuals, organisations, communities and economies around the world.
Find out more at www.charteredaccountantsworldwide.com
Be part of something bigger - the benefits available to you
As a member or student of ICAEW, you are able to access the following benefits from Chartered Accountants Worldwide:
- Increased recognition and promotion of the Chartered Accountancy qualification globally. As a qualified Chartered Accountant you have the opportunity to use the CAW Network Member logo to show you’re part of the global network of trusted professionals who carry the Chartered Accountancy qualification. To see how you can use the logo (free of charge) go to CAW network member logo.
- The ability to connect with over 750,000 Chartered Accountants Worldwide through the CAW website, events and newsletters. You can sign up to the CAW newsletter here.
- Access to relevant CPD and networking events in person and virtually around the globe, allowing Chartered Accountants and students to come together to network and share best practice.
- Free access to best in class thought leadership from the world’s leading institutes via social media channels and through the insights section of the CAW website, on topics from digital disruption and artificial intelligence to the latest technical developments, and the role of Chartered Accountants in building sustainability and tackling climate change.
- Support wherever you’re working worldwide through the international hub on the CAW Website, guidance and local networks around the world and through CAW Network USA.
Keeping economies moving during COVID-19
As Governments across the world implemented a range of measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, Chartered Accountants Worldwide members were there to provide support and resources.
Follow us on social media: