Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA
From 19 November 2020 ACAUS (The Association of Chartered Accountants USA) and Chartered Accountants Worldwide (CAW) will join together to form Chartered Accountants Worldwide Network USA to provide support and to connect over 7,000 Chartered Accountants who are living and working in the USA.
CAW Network USA will provide:
- Access to a broader network of Chartered Accountants in the USA and globally, connecting our 7,000 members in the USA and the CAW Network of 1.8m members and students worldwide, enabling you to share knowledge and experience, particularly at these challenging times;
- Access to broader range of relevant CPD and events, online and in person offering you more choice and opportunities to continually enhance your skills and expertise at a time that suits you;
- Access to on-line training targeted at Chartered Accountants who want to take advantage of Mutual Recognition Agreements to become US CPAs;
- A key contact point in the USA (to assist those considering the profession or members considering moving there); and
- Increased visibility and strengthening of the Chartered Accountancy designation in this important market.
This is the first regional network to be established by Chartered Accountants Worldwide and builds on over 40 years of support by ACAUS to Chartered Accountants residing in the USA. Chartered Accountant Worldwide brings together over 1.8m members and students from 15 Chartered Accountancy institutes from around the world to support, develop and promote the vital role that Chartered Accountants play throughout the global economy.
You can find out further information at www.cawnetworkusa.com.
At ICAEW we continue to promote and support our Chartered Accountants wherever they are working around the world. As a qualified Chartered Accountant and member of ICAEW, you are now eligible to use the CAW Network Member logo on your profiles and email signatures to show that you are part of the global network of Chartered Accountants, with over 750,000 members worldwide.
Founded in 1980, ACAUS provided professional support and represented the interests of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Professional Accountants in the USA who were members of the following Institutes - CA ANZ, Chartered Accountants Ireland, ICAS, SAICA, ICAEW and CPA Canada.
About Chartered Accountants Worldwide
CAW bring together the leading institutes of Chartered Accountants from around the world to support, develop and promote the vital role that Chartered Accountants play throughout the global economy.
Chartered Accountants have been a mark of excellence across all aspects of business and financial life for over 150 years. Today, Chartered Accountants advise organisations, lead major companies, shape economic policy and deliver effective financial management and reporting.