Join the Independent Advisers & Consultants Community
Practical support and guidance for anyone in an independent role, from those making the first step to those who have established portfolio careers, tailored to accounting and finance professionals. Whether you are an independent business adviser, NED, part-time FD, interim manager or consultant, join today.
Why join the Independent Advisers & Consultants Community?
- Engagement with recruiters, finance director networks and other organisations.
- Access to an online knowledge resource including news, standards and regulation.
- Technical support, such as guidance on writing contracts, letters of engagement and IR35.
- Access to sector-specific events and webinars for opportunities to enhance your network and update your knowledge.
- Access to training on important skills in the workplace, such as personal resilience and self-confidence.
- Email communications with the latest news and updates.
Try before you join
This is just a small selection of the news and features available to you as a Community member: