ICAEW launches More Than A Vote campaign
ICAEW has launched a national campaign, GE 2019 – It’s More Than a Vote, to engage with leading political figures on the major issues, and you can be part of the conversation.
This election, voters have the opportunity to focus on the big challenges of sustainability, technology and the public finances.
It’s easy and simple to take part:
- Retweet our short film, GE2019 – It’s More Than a Vote.
- If you choose ‘retweet with comment’, you can tag your local candidates to bring them into the conversation.more than a vote video
On Thursday 12 December, voters across the UK will decide the next government and determine the country’s priorities for the years ahead.
There are some pronounced differences between what the various political parties are offering, and the outcome will have significant repercussions for the future direction of the country.
As a result, ICAEW has launched its campaign, ‘GE2019: It’s More Than a Vote’, to engage with leading political figures via social media and offer its insight and expertise on the biggest challenges facing the UK’s economy and society.
As in previous elections, ICAEW will remain non-partisan, but will be providing analysis of the implications of policy proposals in the context of the public interest.
Read ICAEW chief executive Michael Izza’s blog on the general election: It’s More Than A Vote
Liked this? Read these:
- Parties fight for small business vote
- Wanted: business friendly government
- Elections, reforms and representing London accountants