ICAEW employer support
We provide support to you, your organisation and your students throughout the ACA training journey and beyond.
Support for employers
We have a team of local business development managers to help you from day one. They can help with every aspect of ACA training and information from around ICAEW.
- Getting started and becoming authorised as a training employer or principal.
- Training agreements.
- Student induction presentation to provide your students with an overview of the ACA, their responsibilities and the support we provide.
- Briefings for staff who supervise student development and training.
- Professional development, ethics and professional scepticism and practical work experience requirements.&
- Help with recruiting and meeting potential students.
- Succession planning.
- Information on our qualifications, certificates and programmes.
The employer e-newsletter
The employer newsletter, ACA training update, is sent to all employers throughout the year. It contains information relevant to you, including latest training news, regulation updates and deadline reminders.
Support for your ACA students
We provide a range of resources to ACA students including a dedicated student support team and helpline, online student community, free webinars on professional and technical skills topics, local student societies and network groups, training guides, dedicated web area including exam resources, free excel training, and more.
Support from around ICAEW
We have a wide variety of services to support you and your staff.