Corporate Finance qualification (study route)
The Corporate Finance qualification confirms the expertise and experience of leading specialists in corporate finance. It enhances your credibility and supports your status as a highly valued professional. Once you gain the qualification, you will be eligible to use the CF designatory letters.
- Successful applicants will be awarded with the CF designation.
- No additional study required (if you meet the entry requirements)
- Jointly awarded by two world-renowned and leading institutions; ICAEW and the CISI.
- No application or study fees.
- Enhances credibility and supports your status as a highly valued professional.
Corporate Finance qualification (study route) at a glance
|How do I register?||
Registration is via ICAEW – applicants will need to complete this application form and provide evidence of three years’ work experience.
No further study is required. Once you successfully meet the entry requirements listed above, you are eligible to apply for the CF qualification and the CF designatory letters.
There is no charge for applying for the Corporate Finance qualification via this route.