Electronic Working Papers
The suitability of Electronic Working Papers software for any specific user will always be dependent upon that user's individual requirements. These requirements should therefore always be fully considered before software is acquired. The quality of the software developers or suppliers should also be considered at the onset.
- Be capable of providing the document creation and processing functions for which it was designed.
- Provide capture and collation of relevant data via a secure method.
- Provide facilities to ensure the completeness, accuracy, confidentiality and continued integrity of the document creation functions.
- If used for an audit, provide evidence that the audit was performed in accordance with the appropriate auditing standards, and provides features to support reviewing, approving and cross-referencing work done together with providing functionality to support communication between the various parties to the audit.
- Be effectively supported and maintained.
There were no areas in the evaluation that gave concern. Myworkpapers version 2.13 is a well-designed package that will be supported direct by MyWorkpapers Ltd. In terms of the functionality that is present in the current version and the target market for this product, the product has been adequately specified. It is easy to use and flexible in its approach.