A how-to guide for technology companies considering joining the Accreditation Scheme.
The evaluation and completion of the questionnaire
- Please contact the scheme manager who will explain the accreditation process and send you the relevant questionnaire
- Once you have completed the questionnaire please arrange a date to meet the scheme manager and technical manager to review the questionnaire
- On the agreed date, the technical manager will need access to the product, they will review the software, and complete the evaluator's section of the questionnaire and discuss any issues with you.
- The Technical Manager will review the completed questionnaire and discuss any queries or issues with you at this time.
- When all queries or issues are resolved, the questionnaire is finalised and signed off by the Technical Manager.
- The Scheme Manager will also go through the post evaluation questionnaire explain the marketing package which supports the accreditation and answer any contract queries you may have.
- Once the contracts (ideally at the meeting) are signed and the accreditation fee is received, the ICAEW logo will be supplied, your product details and completed questionnaire will be added to the accreditation page and a certificate recognising your accreditation will be issued.
Follow up process
- A follow up meeting will take place every 12 months in the three year contract period of the accreditation and these will be diarised and arranged by the ICAEW Scheme Manager.
- Products are normally re-evaluated every three years.
Meet our partners
Learn more about the partners who sponsor ICAEW's events and how they work to support finance professionals in business and practice.