Webinars for career breakers and returners
Resources to help members who are taking a career break or returning to the workplace.
Employment rights & childcare related concerns for parents
Learn from our expert speakers on what options are available to you (as an individual or an employer) and get all your questions answered around maternity leave, employment law and other childcare related concerns..
Welcome to the new normal – How to talk professionally online
Everyone is having to learn to talk online now, but It's easy to get it wrong when you're at home. You don't want to look and sound unprofessional. This webinar will give you expert advice and tips on how to have a professional image on screen whether in meetings or interviews.
Networking, Networking, Networking!
A practical webinar to help you make the most of opportunities, grow your network and build a pipeline of assignments.
The changing role of working dads
The role of dads is changing. Now nearly 70% of couples combine their dual roles of career and carer. Many fathers have, or are considering, taking time away from work to fulfil their caring responsibilities. Returning to work following a period of leave can be challenging, transitioning from being a working professional to a working parent juggling joint responsibilities and personal aspirations.
During this webinar, we will talk to some men about managing this return successfully and what life as a working dad is like.
This webinar will help you:
- Increase your awareness of dad’s changing roles and motivations
- Understand the typical challenges working fathers face in returning and managing their dual roles
- Gain insight into how you can make it all work
Using LinkedIn to support your return to work
This webinar will equip members with skills to professionally create/update their LinkedIn profiles after a career break:
- Identifying the key components of a winning LinkedIn profile
- How to address work history gaps
- How to package your current competencies (transferable skills, volunteering, experience and maturity)
- Connecting with your old network