Your Business and Management Faculty is changing
Thank you for your continued support of the Faculty.
ICAEW has listened to feedback from members. From 1 January 2022 we will provide a clear, best-in-class offering for members in business, at no additional cost.
Members will be able to access content from all our business channels, allowing us to support you more effectively and efficiently. We are currently updating our webpages and will provide more details in due course.
This means there will be no option to renew your Business and Management Faculty membership for 2022.
What to do now
To continue to receive business insights, practical guidance and information about relevant webinars and events you will need to:
- Ensure your preference centre options are up to date. You can choose from a variety of topics including business management, financial management and career and personal development
- Sign up to ICAEW Insights, our daily newsletter, and
- Join one or more of our ICAEW Communities to access content relevant to your area of specialism.
Useful ICAEW resources
- Hybrid working and the future of work
- ICAEW helpsheets - concise guidance on emerging and longstanding issues
- Career and personal support - CABA and ICAEW jobs
Email us with your questions and comments