It can also automate the process of connecting to, and combining, multiple data sources. If you need to communicate the meaning behind the figures Power BI can help you do so far more effectively and automatically than using a PowerPoint presentation. Having concentrated on the data handling aspects of Power BI in an Excel Community webinar two years ago, this time we will cover the visualisation features in more detail.
- Introduction to Power BI – the components of Power BI, data acquisition, data manipulation and visualisation
- Power BI visualisations – how the interface works
- Maximum impact - the different types of visualisations available
- Building interactive visualisations – linked charts, filters and drill down, up and through
- Raising the bar - animating visualisations
- Asking the right questions – AI Insight
- From desktop to phone
Join the Excel Community
Do you use Excel in your organisation? Are you using it to its maximum potential? Develop your skills and minimise spreadsheet risk with our Excel resources. Membership is open to everyone - non ICAEW members are also welcome to join.