M W L Rees BSc FCA
Currently Director of the NAO's commercial hub. I qualified at KPMG, working in public sector audit and corporate finance teams. I have worked in various global investment banks advising on M&A and financing for tech companies, and latterly have pursued a career in public service including competition, merger control, sector regulation and value for money. NED experience as ARC chair at Gemserv Limited, and in professional membership organisations.
Declaration of Interests
Membership of, or interests in, formal bodies or groups, including other professional bodies
- Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Chartered Institute of Securities Investment
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) Disciplinary Panel
Membership of ICAEW Council, ICAEW Boards and other ICAEW Committees
Partnerships, Directorships or beneficial interests in companies
- RICS: independent co-optee to management board: no beneficial interest.
- Shoreditch and Whitehall Ltd: controlling interest.
- Domius Capital Advisors LLP: minority interest
Professional or social relationships with individuals who have business relationships or who compete with ICAEW
- Freeman of Chartered Accountants livery company
Any other matters you feel should be identified