The buyout breakfast (resources and webcast)
- Publish date: 17 June 2014
- Archived on: 15 November 2013
This Finance and Management faculty event was held in conjunction with the Corporate Finance faculty, and was originally presented live at Chartered Accountants' Hall, London on 20 February 2009. The event was supported by Dunedin.
This popular breakfast event returns to tackle all those tricky issues surrounding management buyouts (MBOs). We will be looking at the whole process from inception to successful completion in the context of the difficulties in the current economy.
Using case studies and discussion we offer finance directors, chief executives and advisers the opportunity to hone their skills and network with their peers over breakfast.
Attend to receive an update on key issues:
- How do you do deals in the current market?
- Debt - what funding is available?
- How should you build your business plan in light of the financial crisis?
- What size of transaction is currently achievable?
Aimed at: All senior executives considering or in the process of an MBO.
Benefits: A practical understanding of the MBO process.
- View the buyout breakfast
- Webcast FAQs
- Download slides (PDF 466KB/20 pages)
- Review of the Buyout Breakfast 2008 (PDF 36KB/2 pages)
- Giles Derry, director, Dunedin
- Michael Covell, chairman, Hawksford International
- Andrew Carpenter, head of private equity, Addleshaw Goddard