How to renew
Our range of Faculties
Audit and Assurance Faculty
Publishes essential guidance and support on how to achieve audit quality in practice, and engages with government, standard-setters and regulators on auditing issues.
- The ongoing debate on the future of audit
- Revisions to auditing standards on risk assessment and quality management
- The proposals for less complex entity audits
Corporate Finance Faculty
A rich resource of market insight, the Corporate Finance Faculty helps professionals adapt to emerging issues in an environment of constant change. The faculty is a large network of corporate finance professionals, with members from professional services firms, companies, banks, private equity, venture capital, law firms and brokers.
The Corporate Finance Faculty has three themes for its work on behalf of members. These are based on the changing role of corporate finance across the world, the expansion and growth of the advisory practices at the Corporate Finance Faculty’s member firms, the new expertise skills and qualifications required by professionals and ICAEW’s strategic priorities.
Global Investment and M&A
How corporate finance is shaping capital raising, driving transactions and supporting business transformation to help economies adapt.
- Innovation and Sustainable Recovery
How corporate finance is boosting entrepreneurship, business expansion and novel approaches to meet the economic, technological, environmental and social challenges of the 2020s.
- Future Advisory Professionals
How professionals involved in corporate finance are developing expertise, new skills and new technologies to advise businesses, ensure successful investment and effective deal-making.
Corporate Reporting Faculty
The Corporate Reporting Faculty helps you navigate new and existing corporate reporting requirements. Trusted technical guidance and practical resources on UK GAAP, IFRS, UK regulation and non-financial reporting ensure you stay abreast of the latest developments and contribute to your continuing professional development.
Key benefits of membership:
- Stay ahead with our monthly bulletin delivered straight to your inbox highlighting latest news and faculty resources;
- Factsheets providing an in-depth analysis of specific accounting issues in IFRS, UK GAAP and UK regulation;
- Online guidance on new and emerging reporting requirements including sustainability reporting;
- Webinars and events exploring topical issues, including policy developments;
- By All Accounts – a quarterly, digital-only collection of interviews, news and opinion features.
Financial Services Faculty
Banking, Insurance and Investment Management
We offer three memberships: Banking, Insurance or Investment Management . ICAEW membership is not a prerequisite.
Renew your existing relationship with us or explore an additional feature within Financial Services. The faculty’s unique perspective to convene with stakeholders right across the financial services landscape means we can provide you with industry insights, expert opinion, analysis and independent resources to put your business ahead of the curve.
Access webinars, attend events and forums, hear direct from the regulators, receive your monthly Focus news bulletin, stay up to date with CPD support, and much more.
- ESG considerations incl. climate change, bio-diversity and diversity & inclusion
- IFRS 17 – Insurance Contracts
- Future of financial services regulation
- IFRS 9 and regulatory reporting for banks
The world of tax is fast moving and ever changing, so keeping up to date with compliance and regulatory matters can be difficult. The Tax Faculty offers expert guidance and support enabling you to provide the best advice on tax legislation to your clients or business.
- Making Tax Digital
- Basis period reform
- Research & Development
- PCRT and professional standards