Tax Faculty membership offer
As a subscriber to Newswire, we are delighted to offer you membership of the ICAEW Tax Faculty at a special promotional rate of £25* until the end of 2017.
Clear direction in taxing times.
With the pace in tax legislation showing no sign of slowing, it has never been more important to keep up to date with the changes. As a member of the Tax Faculty you can expect to receive expert practical guidance and support via a range of resources, across a variety of topics.
Hot topics for this year include:
- Making Tax Digital
- Professional Conduct in Relation to Taxation
- Property tax
- Residence and domicile
- HMRC’s compliance activities
- International tax developments
What will you get as a Tax Faculty member?
- TAXline – our monthly magazine renowned for its straightforward practical advice, written by and for our members
- TAXguides – deeper insights exclusively for members on current tax legislation, including on: let property, FRS 102, director loans
- Webinars - a comprehensive programme of interactive, practical online sessions full of topical tax tips
- Referral scheme - expert advice provided by members for members on a range of specialisms. You can find your contact online and their support is only a phone call away. A nominal fee applies
- MTD start date tool for tax agents – a downloadable tool to help agents identify when their clients will be affected by MTD rules
- Discounted rates for Tax Faculty events, including our annual conference and regional roadshows
Try some of our premium content
Follow these easy steps to join the Tax Faculty:
- Click on the “join online now” button
- Input promotional code TXFNEWS in the box next to ‘Tax Faculty’
- Click on ‘recalculate’ at the bottom of the page and the Tax Faculty price will change to £25. This will be £25+VAT for non ICAEW members
- Continue the online process to complete your Tax Faculty membership application