Updated Manchester refund and cancellation policy
Course/Event bookings are monitored and when appropriate the presenter is consulted if numbers are low (less than 20 except Town Groups). If there is sufficient time to re-advertise the course then this should be done
If the course doesn't go ahead those who have booked are offered a credit note (which they can use against any other course on the programme) or a full refund.If you book for the event and find that you are unable to attend you may nominate an alternative delegate for no extra charge.
However, if you are unable to find a replacement, the following cancellation charges apply:
- 14 days or more before the event - 20% discretionary administration fee applicable
- Less than 14 days before the event - No refund (transfer to another individual only)
Note regarding FOC events - by subsidising events we are able to offer places free of charge to our members, if cancellation occurs in the 3 days leading up to a FOC event, or the delegate is a no show, a charge of £20.00 will be invoiced to cover the costs of venue hire and catering.
We reserve the right to require one month's written notice for all Dinner bookings to qualify for a full refund or credit note.Data Protection
The personal data given on a booking form will only be used for the following purposes:
- Registration and confirmation for this event
- To inform you of any future events which we believe will be of interest to you
- For use on a delegate list handed to all attendees at the event.