As part of its response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the LSCA will be moving all of its continuing professional development seminars and workshops online through the use of webinars and other interactive tools.
Rather than cancel the CPD courses, the LSCA is establishing a platform through which members will be able to access the courses and workshops as part of their CPD programmes.
Full details of the Essential CPD webinars are here.
Designed and delivered by experts who are passionate about the profession, Essentials CPD will provide you with technical expertise to keep you up to date, maintaining your reputation for quality work and reinforcing your commitment to professional and ethical standards.
The continuing development programme delivers:
- high quality, topical content, designed by leading subject matter experts to fulfil core CPD requirements;
- engaging seminars with interactive Q&A sessions;
- essential technical know-how across a wide variety of subjects, enabling you to be more effective in your role;
- opportunities to network with like-minded individuals in your area;
- control over your personal development and wellbeing with our series of CABA workshops; and
- greater value with bulk booking options.
Full details of the Essentials CPD programme can be found here.
New for 2020, the programme introduces a series of webinars covering many subjects, including accounting for various bodies, IFRS, audit and technology. CABA, the chartered accountants’ wellbeing charity, will also be running a series of workshops and seminars throughout the year.
Go to London Accountant for more features, news and opinion.
Follow us on Twitter @ICAEW_London and join us on LinkedIn: LSCA and Croydon.
Subscribe to ‘regional updates’ to receive more articles.