CASSL 2020-2021 thrives with new committee
The Chartered Accountant Students’ Society of London has been lucky enough to have had some great student volunteers through its committee in recent years and the 20/21 committee looks no different.
Chair Anne-Marie Asenso, Vice-Chair Rozalie Boyle
Anne-Marie Asenso now leading the new committee and Rozalie Boyle as Vice, the coming year looks set to be one of the most organised yet.
As Anne-Marie says: “I am really excited to be part of CASSL this year. The 20/21 AGM has brought about the largest committee we have had in years. The new committee members bring with them a flurry of fresh ideas, which will enable us to revitalise it and make it the best committee we have had in years.”
Rozalie says: “I am looking forward to leading a group of accountants who are ready to make a change. The new committee are ready to go, and we already putting plans in place to take the committees impact and reach to a new level that improves ICAEW students experience.”
The CASSL committee meets once a month to discuss ideas for activity for trainee chartered accountants in London. If you’re interested in joining have a look at the CASSL Student page.
The 2020 CASSL Diary
The 2020 diary is wide open as we change the way we approach our events due to the effects of coronavirus. CASSL's key aims this year are to help you, as community of student-chartered accountants in London, improve your:
- Professional social circles through social events like our Annual Ball, Quizzes and Drinks;
- Career progression through Networking events and Mentorship schemes;
- Physical wellbeing though sporting events including Netball and Football;
- Mental wellbeing through events run by CABA (our partner Wellbeing charity) such Yoga or seminars on a range of wellbeing issues; and
- Technical ability through training events on a range of topics facing the modern-day accountant.
Follow us on our socials to keep up to date with the latest event and find out more about what we are up to!
- Website: CASSL Student page
- Instagram: @CASSL_ICAEW
- Facebook: @TheCharteredAccountantStudentsSocietyOfLondon
- Linkedin: The Chartered Accountants Students’ Society London (CASSL)
The incoming CASSL Chair Anne-Marie Asenso spoke to London Accountant about her vision and priorities for the year here.