Business member forums
The aim of these forums is to provide a networking opportunity as well as support for business members within Thames Valley.
Business member breakfast forums in Thames Valley are running in Oxford and Reading. Thames Valley’s invitation to a private breakfast and boardroom discussion is addressed to senior finance professionals from across a range of sectors to share views on:
- issues affecting business;
- how businesses are reacting in the current climate; and
- the findings of the latest ICAEW Business Confidence Monitor.
2023 business member breakfast forums:
- 8 September 2023 Oxford Business Breakfast (virtual)
- 1 December 2023 Oxford Business Breakfast (physical)
If you would like to book onto the above, please visit our events page.
All of the above forums run from 07:45 – 09:30. During discussions your views are greatly valued on business confidence across the region and also on highlighting urgent issues that government needs to address. Comments made are always according to the Chatham House rule and will be treated as confidential.