Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, small businesses have been one of the hardest hit groups. They will also be the driving force needed to push the return of economic activity and jobs.
In Dext’s two reports looking at the needs of UK SMBs and the needs of SMBS worldwide, they examine how accountants can most effectively support small businesses in the future to stay relevant and drive growth.
Dext provides digital tools that help accountants and bookkeepers like you to automatically and intelligently process and analyse financial data. So you can advise in real time with better levels of insight than ever. With an armoury of the right tools at your disposal; accountants and bookkeepers are the backbone of every successful business. And through the Dext platform, those tools have become even more powerful and integrated to meet the demands of businesses today.
- HMRC consults on measures to protect taxpayers claiming repayments
- Get ready to file plastic packaging tax returns
- HMRC updates guidance on accounts for non-resident corporate landlords
- Employers: check flexible benefit packages are tax compliant
- R&D tax credits: further clarification on compliance checks