Things to consider when becoming a partner
This webinar will guide newly appointed partners through the transition from employee to self-employed status and things to consider when becoming a partner.
Discover more about:
- Obtaining a stake in the business.
- Partnership and personal tax issues.
- Personal financial planning.
Financial planning for professionals - Wednesday 26 April – 9am
Financial planning for professionals will consider the implications of the current taxation environment and provide guidance on strategic investment options.
Attend this webinar to find out:
- What tax issues may be relevant to you.
- Importance of protection, using your allowances and cashflow.
- Why invest? Asset allocation and risk.
Retirement from the partnership - Thursday 25 May – 9am
Retirement from the partnership will offer advice to equity partners approaching retirement.
Attending this webinar will provide you with the opportunity to hear:
- What tax implications need to be considered when ceasing to be a partner.
- What investment options are available.
- All about pensions.
Please forward this invitation on to anyone else in your organisation that it may be relevant for.
Speak to an expert straight away
If you have questions about your investments or financial plans and don’t want to wait for the webinar, you can book a consultation with an Evelyn Partners expert now. Consultations are free of charge – just let us know a date and time that suits you.