Gain on-demand access to world-class resources
IFRS Factsheets and Standards Tracker
Technical updates, articles, case studies and blogs
ISA Guidance and best-practice resources
Videos and webinars
In today’s increasingly complex and challenging business environment, International Standards will help your organisation maintain technical proficiency and skills to the highest professional, technical and ethical standards.
Designed to support professional member bodies, international businesses, accounting firms and networks, our flexible corporate subscription enables your members or employees to access premium technical content both online and delivered straight to their inbox.
International Standards resources are developed by ICAEW technical specialists so you can be assured of the highest quality information and advice, giving you the confidence of a reliable and trustworthy professional development solution for your organisation.
International Standards subscribers receive access to a range of internationally relevant technical resources, including:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) factsheets providing practical and timely guidance on IFRS
- IFRS Standards Tracker, identifying which version of the standard is applicable to a particular accounting period
- International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) good practice guidance and resources
- Tools to help perform assurance engagements
- Ethics case studies for accountants in practice and business, helping resolve ethical dilemmas
- Ethics summaries highlighting new requirements and proposals
- Webinars and recordings providing information on new requirements or amendments to standards
- Thought leadership on topical areas, industry commentary and expert guidance
- Technical updates, highlighting news and developments from standard setters
- Articles dealing with practical implementation issues
- Monthly e-bulletin highlighting the latest developments, key issues and resources in International Standards
Meet your ICAEW team
Lorraine is responsible for membership information, enquiries, and supporting events and services to members. She also drives and implements the marketing activities.
Trained with KPMG, Katharine worked extensively in Europe before joining ICAEW. Specialising in ISAs, she is Secretary to ICAEW’s PCAOB Panel and ISA Group and a member of IFAC’s SMP Committee.
Louise is responsible for the technical content of the International Standards service, packaging existing ICAEW materials and writing new content to meet partner needs. This includes producing the International Standards monthly e-bulletin.