A stepping stone to chartered accountancy
The ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business, also known as ICAEW CFAB, covers the first six modules of the ACA qualification and provides a solid foundation in key finance and business skills. It is also a stepping stone to the ICAEW Business and Finance Professional (BFP) designation.
Chrissie Bacon, Trainee Accountant at A J Bennewith & Co shares why she chose ICAEW CFAB as a way to chartered accountancy and the ACA.
97% of students would recommend it to others. Here’s why:
- Increases their business credibility and the variety of roles they can apply for.
- It’s a stand-alone qualification so helps students to understand if a career in chartered accountancy is right for them.
- To progress onto the ACA and become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
- When applying for ACA training vacancies, having ICAEW CFAB already on their CV can help give them the edge in a competitive job market.
- Helps to show to potential employers that they are self-motivated, ambitious and already have some of the business skills employers look for.
- It is a stepping stone to the ICAEW Business and Finance Professional (BFP) designation, providing them with professional recognition from a membership organisation as they develop their career.
Contact us to find out how you can attract the next generation of finance talent into your business.