Accounting Skills Certificate (ASC)
The ICAEW Accounting Skills Certificate (ASC) is your route to a better understanding of the fundamentals of accounting and finance techniques.
- The ASC provides complete foundation knowledge as well as a practical understanding through real-life case studies and examples.
- The ASC will give you confidence in your ability to work effectively within the accounting function of an organisation.
- Delivered exclusively in Arabic, giving you the best opportunity to understand and grasp the accounting principles.
- Taught by highly experienced tutors who are experts in their field.
- Get up to speed with the latest theories and assess the wider implications for your organisation.
What is the Accounting Skills Certificate?
Developed by ICAEW and PwC, and delivered in Arabic exclusively by PwC in the Middle East, this programme is designed for school leavers and recent graduates, or any individual with no formal training in accounting. Designed to cover the foundation knowledge and skills in accounting and finance and to allow participants to develop and practice core accounting and finance techniques, this course offers complete training in all fundamental areas of accounting and finance and will equip participants with the skills required to work effectively within the accounting function of an organisation.
Accounting Skills Certificate at a glance
|Who is it for?
|School leavers, recent graduates, those with no formal training in accounting.
|View the detailed course syllabus
|How is it delivered?
|A blend of lecturer led facilitation, practical examples, business games and mock assessments.
|How is it assessed?