When time is short, staff are stretched and cash is being watched carefully, this conference will bring short, interactive sessions focused on what matters most: wellness for you and your teams, access to finance, cyber security and technical updates.
At the same time, we recognise the need to look forward, and so will be providing these bitesize sessions on the net-zero journey for SMEs and the utilisation of social media in helping your business grow.
Business social media - a crowded space? Whether you're new to it or have a strategy - there is something to learn for all.
For growth or survival, access to finance has never been so important. Explore the options and overcome the hurdles.
It’s not just looking after ourselves- equip your business with a mental health strategy and the tools to help your team.
- Member Roundtable on ‘Late Payments’
- Chair's welcome
- The importance of small businesses
- How to get started on your journey to net-zero
- Cyber security - what you should be aware of
- Legal health check - how resilient is your business?
- Informal networking rooms
- Is there tax relief hiding inside yours or your clients property?
- Access to finance for growth and survival
- Social media advice for small businesses - how they can hype themselves on social channels
- Developing a culture of health & wellbeing: top tips for small businesses
- Chairman's close
- Close of event
In today’s constantly changing world, this conference is an excellent investment in keeping yourself relevant.
Excellent speakers, highly engaging and educational - who'd have thought tax, law, financial reporting could be so interesting?!
This conference gave me a clear agenda on driving actions and topics to I really needed to investigate and take forward to strengthen my business in the modern economy.
The day provides an excellent update on key issues with good speakers giving concise presentations.
ICAEW works with world-companies that support the finance profession in partnership to bring you the best events possible.
See all our events
ICAEW runs a variety of events in support of financial professionals in business and practice. From full-day conferences offering the latest updates for specific sectors to webinars offering support on technical areas and communication skills. There are hundreds of learning opportunities available.